Magento 2 Custom Price
Magento 2 Custom Pricing extension by Code Decorator, the store admin sets his own low product price which the customer cannot see & Receives the custom price of the product from the customer. It’s very useful when the admin is confused about product price-fixing.
Magento 2 Custom Price extension is an easy delightful strategy to attract customers. Magento 2 Custom Price extension gives an opportunity for customers to send custom prices of products.
- Creation of products with custom prices.
- The set lowest amount for the payment.
- Edit prices on the product page or cart page.
Why customs pricing?
In this competitive environment when all the shoppers are selling the same products but the producers do not get equal justice because as some consumers want to buy the product at a high price while some customers want to buy the same item at a lower price, at that time you have to face many difficulties.
The sometimes there difficult situation or for some reason, the store admin cannot fix a fixed price for the store products, at that time the simple solution is to get a reasonable price of that product from the customer. Now Magento 2 Custom Price extension has arrived to fix this problem.
How custom pricing extension help !!!
Using Code Decorator's Magento 2 custom price extension, admin can set a minimum product price without telling their customers and ask customers for the price of that product in order to purchase it. It helps you extend your customer's honesty and trust by selling products with alterable prices.
- Get customer price from a customer for the product.
- Set your custom label to display on store frontend
- The store admin can set a minimum product price for a product.
- An error will occur if the customer has set a price lower than the admin price
- Enable this extension globally or for specific products
- Set custom prices for any number of products and customers at once via CSV import
How Magento 2 Custom Pricing Work?
After configuring Magento 2 Custom Price extension the admin sets the minimum price of the product in the backend and then asks the user for a custom price when he wants to take the product. If the customs value is less than the minimum value of the admin then the error will be generated.
Whenever users add the products with the custom price enabled to the shopping cart, they will only be allowed to check out with the price equal to or greater than the set minimum custom price. Else, an alert message is displayed, not allowing to proceed further.
- Magento 2 Custom Price extension is very useful when the admin is confused about price-fixing.
- Assists with editable prices for custom products as well as payment for donations or charity
- The minimum price of the product can be set for the payment by the custom price extension.
- It allows customers to set the purchase price.
- Admin can change the price as per requirement.
- An error message is displayed immediately if the customer sets a price lower than the minimum price.