Magento 2 Disable Right Click
Why Disable Right Click?
In the current Magento 2 store, anyone can easily obtain our text, images, CSS source, and object tags using the mouse right-click. Sometimes you want to protect your content from a user who copying the data about the website such as designing, code, image locations, addresses, application access, etc especially for banking and financial website. Most of the users of the website use the right-click button to display or viewing the information about your website. If you like or want to protect the website you disabling right-clicking is one method you can use to deter casual theft.
Code Decorator created a great Magento 2 Disable Right Click extension to turn off the right-click ability. When we disable right click on the web page. It is a warning for visitors that contents are copyrighted. In such a way, we can easily protect your source code from other visitors. Disabling the right click on your website can help you content protection and reduce plagiarism.
We disable right click saves your site from following Keyboard Shortcuts other than disabling the Mouse Right-click.
How Does Extension Work?
When the extension is configured by the store admin then other users click the right mouse button on the web it will not open the right side menu, it will protect or preserve the right menu from others. Right-click must be discontinued, as it is easily used to capture and view images, contents of your website. Very useful or helpful for many web site designers and owners.
- When we work hard on our web site, we must want to protect our image, Source code, text.
- When we disable right click on the web page. It is a warning for visitors that contents are copyrighted.
- The best way to easily protect your source code and important data, from other visitors.
- Disabling Right Click on the web page.
- Your personal object will not be downloaded or copied by others.
- Not allow Ctrl+C and F12.
- will cover all the web pages.
- Free cost extension
- Saving Page: CTRL + s , SHIFT + F12.
- Copying Content: CTRL + c , CTRL + v, CTRL+SHIFT+C.
- Viewing page source: CTRL+u.
- Developer Console: CTRL+SHIFT+i, F12.
- Enable and Disable Extension.