Terms and Conditions
The terms and conditions provided here govern the relationship between Codedecorator and its customers.
By making any purchase from our website (www.codedecorator.com) we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not purchase anything from Codedecorator.com if you do not agree to take all the terms and conditions stated on this page.
General Conditions & Terminologies
- Codedecorator.com does not warrant that the service from this site will be uninterrupted, timely or error-free, although it is provided to the best ability.
- Codedecorator reserves the right to determine which products will be updated, and when or to discontinue product updates.
- The extension orders that were placed before February 1, 2022, will be termed as Early Orders
- The extension orders that were placed on or after February 1, 2022, will be termed as Regular Orders.
- Codedecorator owns the rights to change these terms and conditions anytime, with no prior notice.
Free Support Service Coverage
- Compatibility check between Magento and other software packages
- Installation and configuration of the purchased products
- Error correction caused during buyer installation
- Error correction caused during buyer extension upgrade
- Customized Modules/themes (*only 1 Month FREE Support)
- Extension installation troubleshooting
- Magento performance optimization and tuning
- Third-party developers consultation
- Product version update with different modules or themes
The 60 days Free Support Service does not cover:
Redistribution or republication of any part of this site or its content is prohibited, including such by framing or other similar or any other means, without the express written consent of Codedecorator.com.
Codedecorator.com is the copyright holder of all the extensions and services sold on this site. The copying, redistribution, use or publication by you of any products without Codedecorator.com's permission, is strictly prohibited. You may not use any part of our code in whole or part of any other software or product or website. Refunds, support service, and bug fixing service are not available to violators of copyright.
Unless otherwise stated, Codedecorator and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Codedecorator.com. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this
from Codedecorator.com for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from Codedecorator.com
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from Codedecorator.com
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from Codedecorator.com
- Redistribute content from Codedecorator.com
Your e-mail address must be valid, as it will be used for communication purposes. It is strongly recommended to use the e-mail address associated with your company. Free emails can be used for the registration and checkout process, but orders placed using free email addresses will be checked more thoroughly and may take longer for activation as a result.
All products are available for download once your payment has been accepted and verified. If you are unable to download a product, please check the status of your payment via your payment processor interface.
Links To Other Websites
Our Service and Products may contain links to third-party websites or services that are not owned or controlled by Codedecorator.com
Codedecorator.com has no control over and assumes no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practises of any third-party websites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that Codedecorator.com shall not be liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
We strongly recommend you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party websites or services that you visit.
These Terms shall be governed and construed under the laws of Gujarat, India, without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining
provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Service, and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have between
us regarding the Service.
To guarantee your protection, we offer a 15-day money-back guarantee for ALL our paid extensions for fresh purchases (not for the subscription renewal). If you are facing any issue with our extension, you can claim a full refund within the 15 days of the fresh purchase.
We will handle your refund request within 7 business days.
To request a refund, please submit a request containing your Order ID or Payer email address via our Customer Support Center.
Read the detailed Refund Policy for more information.
Notification of Changes
Codedecorator.com reserves the right to change these conditions from time to time as it sees fit, and your continued use of the site will signify your acceptance of any change in these terms. Changes to our terms and conditions will be published on this page.
The EU's GDPR Law came into effect from 25 May 2018, under which you can request for deletion of your account at Codedecorator. Please contact us for the same and we'll take care further.